Will use of fingers to transfer sperms into vagina lead to pregnancy? If not will birth control harm her?

HI me and my GF were watching cinema and suddenly she started holding my penis..there was some wetness. then i touched my penis and inserted the same hand in her vagina. Not sure if that will lead to pregnancy. i have asked her to take unwanted-72. if there was no intercourse (but only my fingers inserted in her vagina) and the pill is taken, will that harm her in any way. we want to avoid pregnancy and am confused as what needs to be done here.
Posted Tue, 5 Jun 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 20 minutes later

The wetness you had in your penis could be precum which is the secretions from the glands to lubricate.This precum can contain sperm but in negligible amounts.

Touching the vagina with fingers having precum on presents very low risk of pregnancy.Further on she if takes unwanted 72, then the chances of pregnancy are much more less to nil.

Need not worry and do not go for any other medications except Unwanted 72.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Follow-up: Will use of fingers to transfer sperms into vagina lead to pregnancy? If not will birth control harm her? 5 minutes later
Thank you sir for detailed answer.

Now she will be taking the pill.Will that affect her menstrual cycle or have any side effects like irregular periods going forward
Hi again,

Thanks for writing back.

The pill does cause some irregular cycles but not in all .Also it is not serious and will correct itself soon.Need not worry about it. Just ask her to maintain good nutrition.

Hope I answered all your questions. Please use any answer clarification before closing and rating this answer. I will be happy to explain or expand on any issue you may have.