Will use of Primolut while pregnant cause any problems ?

my period is due on 2nd august but need to primoult n to skip the same. But i am suspecting pregnancy also. can you please suggest what can be done
Posted Wed, 18 Apr 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Minoo Bhagia 2 hours later

If you are suspecting pregnancy then don't take Primolut N as it is given for the postponement of periods and not in pregnancy.

You can wait till you miss your period and do pregnancy test in urine which will confirm pregnancy if it is present.

If you don't want to wait till 2nd Aug, you can get your hCG levels in the blood tested to confirm the pregnancy.

I will be available for your follow up queries if any.