Will urine incontinence affect cunnilingus?

Good

Question
Will LBL effect cunnilingus and will my wife say it is not clean?
Posted Wed, 3 Oct 2012 in Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 1 hour later
Hi AAAA
Welcome to healthcare Magic!
Please elaborate a bit, expand the LBL?
Tell something about your/your wife sexual preferances so that I can give an opinion based on sexual behavior of you people.
Elaborate in the follow up.
Wish you a great health!

Follow-up: Will urine incontinence affect cunnilingus? 27 minutes later
We have practiced cunnilingus in the past and now that she dribbles urine unexpectinly she does not want to when I am trying to satisfy her. I guess I don't want her to either. I guess the only thing I can do is manually. Does her getting exicted increase the chance of dribble?

Hi AAAA
Welcome back to healthcare Magic!
This is called incontinence of urine and more specifically the stress incontinence of urine, when females pass a few drops of urine without control with every stress action like coughing, laughing, sneezing, sexual excitement.
It is more common in elderly and is due to lax pelvic floor muscles.
With a small surgery it can be corrected.
Please review to a gynecologist and first learn and try pelvic floor exercise which can help a generous number of patient to regain the tone sans surgery.
Wish you a great health!