Will there be complications in conceiving again after an abortion?
User rating for this question
hello doctor, i m a 26 years old unmarried girl, once i had an abortion. its been 4 years in 2010. now the boy is refusing to marry. if i marry another person what is the chances of concieving again and will it be easy for the another person to identify whether i had done such mistake earlier... please help me
Posted Sun, 23 Mar 2014 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 34 minutes later
Brief Answer: No relationship with future pregnancy Detailed Answer: Dear Friend. Welcome to HCM. I am Dr Anshul Varshney. I have read your query in detail. I understand your concern. I am really sorry to hear about the behavior of that person. And I am happy that you decided to move further. As such there is no problem in conceiving again if you had Medical Termination Of Pregnancy because of your wish. You will have not have any Pregnancy related problems due to that past event. Your future husband can't come to know about this past unless you tell him. It's your personal decision to disclose or not to disclose. I hope I am able to solve your query. Still of you have any query please feel free to ask me. Stay Healthy.
People also viewed
- Conceiving after abortion
- Pathophysiology of anemia
- Sharp pains in left ovary 14dpo
- 15 days after iui
- Pepto bismol before anesthesia
- Incidence of thyroid disease in pernicious anemia
- Brownish pink discharge on toilet paper 14dpiui
- Is it difficult to conceive after an abortion
- Conceive after abortion is it possible?
- When to stop smoking weed before anesthesia
- Pneumococcal vaccine g6pd anemia
- 14mm left ovarian follicle cyst
- Treatment for endometrial thickness 14mm size
- What to do to conceive after an abortion
- Will there be complications in conceiving again after an abortion