Will there be any problem if a test of ANTI HIV I and II is taken?

Hello Doctor,
I had a doubt that I have been infected by HIV so I have made a test last September 6 and the result was Negative and now again yesterday i have taken a test ANTI HIV I and II(Serum/CMIA) and the result was NON REACTIVE will there be any problem because of this? I read many articles in some websites regarding the symptoms of AIDS so only I got the fear of it.
Please Advice

Posted Thu, 25 Oct 2012 in HIV and AIDS
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 1 hour later
Welcome to healthcare Magic!
Why should you be so afraid of HIV only, websites have so many other stuff about thousands of disease.
I mean have you any reason to suspect an HIV infection.
Like if you had unprotected sex with little known person, got a blood transfusion or any other doubtful activity that is making you afraid of HIV.
If the suspected HIV source exposure was more then 3months duration then you can be pretty sure that you are not infected with HIV and no problem would come in future because of it. If the exposure was more recent then you should repeat the test after the window period, i.e. 3months after the exposure date.
Wish you a great health!