Will there be any complications if metoprolol succinate dosage is skipped?

I have been in persistent AFib for 7 weeks and paroxysmal for 1.5 years. I've been taking metoprolol succinate 300 mg daily for 2 weeks. I only took 100 mg tonight since I ran out of all the remaining pills. Should I go to the ER to get the full 300 mg dosage now or can I wait 9 hours until the pharmacy opens and get the refill in the morning?
Posted Wed, 29 Jan 2014 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Anantharamakrishnan 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Can Wait Detailed Answer: Dear friend, Welcome to Health Care Magic With no associated morbidity and a zero score, there is no harm in waiting. Skipping one or two doses is not generally a problem in most cases… Good luck Take care Wishing all well God bless