Will the metermine 40mg i had 5 days ago be evident in my urine test?

i have to have a urine test for work and im nervous coz i had 40mg of metermine 5 days ago will it show up in the test? i am 6 ft 88 kgs
Posted Tue, 24 Apr 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 26 minutes later

If you have taken metermine five days ago, it is not likely to show in your urine now.

Still to be on a safer side, drink a cider vinegar(mixed with water) and drink plenty of water till you give your urine sample for the test.

This will most likely clear all its metabolites from your body through urine and help you pass the test with flying colors.

I hope my answer and recommendations are adequate and helpful. Waiting for your further follow up queries if any.