Will testosterone replacement therapy affect heart rhythm?
User rating for this question
Will testosterone replacement therapy affect my pvc's
Posted Mon, 23 Apr 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Andrew Rynne MD 3 hours later
Hi there. Thank you for posting your question with XXXXXXX I will do my best to help you.
As it happens I do have a lot of experience using testosterone replacement therapy or TRT with men of your age and indeed a lot younger.
TRT will have no effect on your heart rhythem. Remember, we are talking about a naturally occuring physiological hormone here. The problem is that, as we age, the levels of testosterone decline at a rate of about 1% per annum.
For most men this decline is tolerable and unnoticed. For others however, perhaps like yourself, it contributes to sexual dysfunctions like loss of libido and erectile dysfunction. If youe PSA is OK then I suggest that you go ahead and try it. You might be pleasantly surprised!
I hope that I have answered your questions fully and been of some help. If you have anymore questions please contact me again anytime.
Dr Andrew Rynne.
People also viewed
- Blood in semen after ejectulation
- Can testosterone replacement therapy affect psa level
- Testosterone replacement therapy diarrhea
- Is large, flat, blue, or purplish patches in the skin a side effect of naproxen?
- Circumcision procedures for adult man
- Impotence in men over 60
- Is swelling of the eyelids, face, lips, hands, or feet a side effect of crinone?
- Is tightness of the chest or wheezing a side effect of azithromycin ophthalmic?
- Is sudden high fever or low-grade fever for months a side effect of belatacept?
- Will testosterone replacement therapy affect heart rhythm
- What are the side effects of potassium chloride in dextrose and sodium chloride?
- Treatment for swollen testicles
- Testosterone replacement therapy and flatulence
- 11 stone 6 in pounds
- Testosterone replacement therapy gel