Will testosterone cypionate show up in a standard job employment drug test?
User rating for this question
Will Testosterone Cypionate show up on a standard job employment drug test. or will it give any false positives?
Posted Mon, 20 Jan 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Manjeth Kumar G 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Test list varies. If Steroid test, May be positive Detailed Answer: Hello, Usually steroid testing is not a part of Standard Pre- Employment test but is included in sports drug testing. It may include drug test for illicit drugs and stimulants like amphetamine. But it varies from state to state and country to country. If the steroid testing is included in your Pre- employment test, it may show positive for steroids. Because Testosterone Cypionate can be detected up to 3 months in urine. However Testosterone Cypionate is a natural hormone and low amount are detected in the urine of most males. However, when high levels of testosterone are detected in the urine, it is usually due to exogenous use. Thus Better check the list of standard pre employment test in your state and country for your job profile. Hope this helps. Please write back for further queries. Wishing you good health.
People also viewed
- Letrozole fertility 8th day
- How to dose testosterone cypionate
- Ginet 85 how to take the medicine
- Follicular study 8th day normal size
- Body temperature while 8th week pregnant
- Vertin 8mg tablet used for
- Testosterone cypionate for low testosterone
- Side effects of predmet 8mg
- How to use testosterone cypionate
- Cervix length in 8th month
- Gestational diabetes in 8th month
- Testosterone cypionate cycle for beginner
- Combiflam during 8th month of pregnancy
- Testosterone enanthate or testosterone cypionate
- Headache during 8th month