Will testosterone cypionate show up in a standard job employment drug test?
User rating for this question
Will Testosterone Cypionate show up on a standard job employment drug test. or will it give any false positives?
Posted Mon, 20 Jan 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Manjeth Kumar G 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Test list varies. If Steroid test, May be positive Detailed Answer: Hello, Usually steroid testing is not a part of Standard Pre- Employment test but is included in sports drug testing. It may include drug test for illicit drugs and stimulants like amphetamine. But it varies from state to state and country to country. If the steroid testing is included in your Pre- employment test, it may show positive for steroids. Because Testosterone Cypionate can be detected up to 3 months in urine. However Testosterone Cypionate is a natural hormone and low amount are detected in the urine of most males. However, when high levels of testosterone are detected in the urine, it is usually due to exogenous use. Thus Better check the list of standard pre employment test in your state and country for your job profile. Hope this helps. Please write back for further queries. Wishing you good health.
People also viewed
- Clarithromycin and pregnancy
- What does small lump in armpit signify
- Which is the best treatment for vdrl
- How to dose testosterone cypionate
- Does molluscum contagiosum effect on penis head with bumps
- Enteric coating ingredients
- How to overcome the intestinal pain while passing gas
- Testosterone cypionate for low testosterone
- Ketamine compound cream
- How to use testosterone cypionate
- Vancomycin and clindamycin
- Testosterone cypionate cycle for beginner
- Codeine phosphate dose
- Testosterone enanthate or testosterone cypionate
- Can intake of unwanted 72 affect conceiving in future