Will taking prothiaden will have side effects during pregnancy?

Infertility Specialist
Dear Dr. I am 38 year old male, taking prothiaden 75 mg (1 tab daily at night) tablet for 9 months for my psychiatric problem. Now I am planning for a child and my wife have doubts whether my medication tablets will give any side affects during pregnancy or to the baby after pregnancy?
Posted Wed, 18 Dec 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 44 minutes later
Brief Answer: No problem Detailed Answer: Hi, There is no reason to worry. Please go ahead and try for pregnancy. Baby wont have problems due to the medication. Feel related and try. Regards