Will taking loprin and naturogest simultaneously effect my pregnancy?

I am 30 years old and 18 weeks pregnancy and my gynec prescribed loprin 75mg and naturogest 250mg as i was bleeding in my last weeks of first trimester. But she warned me not use both of them simultaneously. I mistakenly took today both of them.will this harm my baby inside or any sideeffects
Posted Fri, 4 May 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Meenakshi Titoria Sahu 1 hour later

Thank you for posting your query.

In my opinion, Loprin and naturogest if taken together will not affect your baby or you. Naturogest is a hormonal pill to avoid early labor as you have a history of bleeding during your first trimester.

In future, take these medicines separately.

Please do not worry and have a safe pregnancy.

Hope this answers your query. I will be available for your follow up queries if any.