Will swallowing semen cause pregnancy?

My bf always insist me to do oral sex,including sucking his penis.However i am I am afraid that if cums in my mouth i will become pregnant.However he says by swallowing cum or precum a girl cant become pregnant.

Please tell wether can i become pregnant after swallowing cum or pre cum
Posted Wed, 25 Apr 2012 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 18 minutes later

Swallowing the precum or ejaculate cannot cause a pregnancy. Since the sperms are protein in nature, these are denatured by the acid present in our stomach.
Direct contact of sperms with the inside of vagina near the cervix is needed so that sperms can reach the ovum for fertilization.

Do not worry. Oral sex can never result in pregnancy even if you swallow the precum or the ejaculate.

Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.

Wish you good health.

Dr. Rakhi Tayal.