Will stretching and applying tropical scream help out preputial skin?

Will stretching and Tropical scream will help for phimosis
Posted Thu, 12 Apr 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 7 hours later

Stretching and applying steroid cream on the inside is believed to thin out the preputial skin and one may be saved of as surgery.

Studies have shown that this is successful in around 70% of patients but in such studies children constitute the bulk. Success in adults is much lesser.

Before starting the stretching and application of steroid you need to see urologist and find out whether your skin can be stretched at all or not.

Hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.

Follow-up: Will stretching and applying tropical scream help out preputial skin? 1 hour later
I dont have pain during urination and while masterbation. So is it good to have sexual intercouse with phimosis ?.iam able to expose just a small circle of tip of XXXXXXX during erection.
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 5 hours later

Thanks for reverting back.

It is good to hear that you don't have any problem with urination or masturbation. However, you can still have tear of the foreskin when you have intercourse.

More importantly, you are collecting smegma inside and this can lead recurrent infections for yourself as well as your partner.

Moreover, prolonged exposure to smegma has been shown to be carcinogenic and hence, you should certainly seek treatment for phimosis.

I hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer if you have no further queries.