Will stress test indicate lifestyle changes like better diet?

I am 60 yr old male . Had EKG, Echo both normal. Cholesterol is 126 with LDL at 67.32 and HDL at 39. myocardial perfusion showed mild to moderate posterior lateral wall ischemia. EF at 76% No wall motion abnormality .BP was steady 131/86 What does this all mean. A normal stress test two years ago had EF of 60% .Would this test indicate lifestyle changes like better diet or medication or both or should I go for more test like the 64 slice test or angiogram? I do work every day but no regular exercise like walking.
Posted Sat, 11 Jan 2014 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Benard Shehu 1 hour later
Brief Answer: PLease refer to the following answer Detailed Answer: Hi, I have read your medical history and understood your concerns. According to your saying, the suspected diagnosis is lateral wall ischemia. If this is your case, then, lifestyle and diet changes should be continued. While, I'd suggest to also run heart ct-scan angiography (for preliminary examination before running coronary angiography). At the end you should run coronary angiography to give the final diagnosis of lateral wall ischemia. All the best! Dr.Benard Feel free to ask me other questions you might have!