Will smoking hash affect the test result?

Question
I smoked hash about 8 days ago (just 4 to 6 puffs) keeping in mind that the time before it was 7 to a year prior (i only smoke up once or twice a year).. I have a job test in 2 days, exactly 10 days from the event, will i pass the test? knowing that im 24/5'7.5/69kg/8 to 9% body fat and i workout as much as 5 times a week and eat mostly healthy
Posted Sat, 14 Dec 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Very Unlikely but the possibility is not zero! Detailed Answer: Hi and thank you so much for this query. From the information you have provided, it would be unlikely for this test to be positive. it generally gets negative after 3105days in infrequent users. This is the category you fall into. However, i cannot tell with 100% certainty that it would be negative but the chances of this being positive are very very slim. The frequency and quantity is so so minimal that would make this very unlikely. I can only wish you the best and advice that you stay off illegal drugs. I am sure the stress and anxiety you are experiencing right now would not be something you would want to deal with again in future. they are harmful to the body and have no clear benefits to health. i wish you well. Thanks for using our services and please feel free to request for more clarifications if need be. Thanks. Dr. Ditah, MD

Follow-up: Will smoking hash affect the test result? 8 hours later
thanks for the input doc. but what do you mean by 3105days?

Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 8 minutes later
Brief Answer: Thanks for this. Detailed Answer: I am so sorry about this mix up. I wanted to write 3-10days. Hope it is much clearer now. Thanks for drawing my attention to this. I wish you the best possible results outcome on this testing. Dr. Ditah, MD

Follow-up: Will smoking hash affect the test result? 3 hours later
So you're saying the metabolites are almost gone if not completely gone?

Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 5 minutes later
Brief Answer: Yes Detailed Answer: Yes Thanks Dr. Ditah, MD

Follow-up: Will smoking hash affect the test result? 2 minutes later
Thanks for the quick reply doctor and sorry to be asking too many questions, but what about saliva tests and hair tests ? and what about early morning urine?

Brief Answer: still very very unlikely Detailed Answer: Still very unlikely but there is always a residual risk. The specific test would not make too much of a difference. Morover, urine is the most sensitive and if it is negative, the others would stand no chance being positive. So, fingers crossed and hope that nothing shows up. Thanks Dr. ditah, MD

i guess i miscalculated my body fat, it turns out its actually between 12 and 16%. how much would that change the scenario ?

Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 2 hours later
Brief Answer: No major changes. Detailed Answer: You didn't consume any much to think there was any significant storage. This will not change the outcome by much. Though chances point to the test being unlikely, the possibility is real because you manipulated the product. Thanks. Dr. Ditah, MD.

Follow-up: Will smoking hash affect the test result? 1 hour later
im sorry but i really didn't understand this phrase "Though chances point to the test being unlikely, the possibility is real because you manipulated the product" what did you mean by manipulated the product?

Brief Answer: unlikely to be positive. Detailed Answer: I mean i would be surprised it it turned out positive but I can not guarantee this 100% because no matter how low a probability is, it can always happen. Hope it is clearer and understood now. Thanks Dr. Ditah, MD