Will small penis will affect sex life as it cannot satisfy partner?

Excellent

Question
small penis will affect sex life? they cannot satisfy her partner
Posted Sat, 17 Aug 2013 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Mohammed Kappan 1 hour later

According to many scientific studies and research, I can confidently say that there is no relation between size of the penis and sexual gratification of the partner.
Sexual satisfaction is more related to the foreplay, the actual act of sex and the intimacy with which the act is done. In other words, you need not worry about a small penis. If the penis can get erect, even if it is small, then the partner can be sexually satisfied.

Hope I had been able to answer your query to satisfaction. Please let me know if I can help you further.