Will screening urine test detect any type of snorting of baby's breath?

is it possible for snorting baby breath plant stimulator to fail a random urine screen

Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Drug Abuse
Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 1 hour later
Hello and thank you for submitting your question.

It is unlikely that a screening urine test will detect any type of snorting of baby's breath.

Along the same lines I want to tell you that it is very XXXXXXX to snort this type of chemical. It has some properties that are similar to amphetamines which can be quite XXXXXXX to your body and can cause serious side effects and sometimes even death.

I would strongly urge you to reconsider using this type of substance anytime in the future.

I thank you again for submitting your question. If you have any additional concerns I would be happy to discuss those with you here.

Dr. Robert