Will ruptural injections help in natural conception?

Hi. Me and my wife are planning a baby. My wife's left fallopian tube has terminal hydrosalphinx. However show normal spill. After follicular study at 25 th day of menstrual cycle left ovary has reached 18-17mm.right ovary since 13 th day is has suggested to take a rupture injection now so that no cyst develops and have relationship trying her to conceive naturally or and next month to do iui cos right ovary will be developed then. My major query rupture injections are safe? And does iui or ruptural injections have any side effects or chances of twin baby or conceiving in fallopian tube.?
Posted Thu, 26 Dec 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Chetna Jain 26 minutes later
Brief Answer: No effect of inj or IUI on twins Detailed Answer: inj for rupture need not be taken when you are ovulating from lt side. when from right side of there is natural rupture there is no reason to take inj means it's given when natural rupture doesn't occur. inj can't lead to tubal preg . since there is hydrosalpinx chances of ectopic preg is high. twin preg does not occur with IUI or inj but occurs when more than one egg is formed or when one egg splits . IUI ANC inj has no connection with this
Follow-up: Will ruptural injections help in natural conception? 45 hours later
Since left ovary has been developed and after Rupture due you suggest us to try for a baby this month cos as you said ectopic pregnancy chances are there because of hydrosalpinx in left fallopian tube. And any other care to be taken to avoid ectopic pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Chetna Jain 18 minutes later
Brief Answer: Not feasible Detailed Answer: there is no simple precaution that can be taken to prevent ectopic preg. the only option available is to diagnose preg as soon as possible and then locate it by ultrasound at 5 weeks. the other impractical option is to remove both tubes and do IVF
Follow-up: Will ruptural injections help in natural conception? 18 minutes later
If God forbid any one has ectopic pregnancy say in fallopian tube then what are the consequences. What can can be done? after that is it risk getting pregnant? Thank you doctor your answers have been of great help.
Answered by Dr. Chetna Jain 7 minutes later
Brief Answer: Medical management Detailed Answer: if an ectopic is diagnosed early it can be managed by injection and follow up blood tests that's why it's essential to diagnose ectopic ASAP . there is no risk to future pregnancy which will be monitored early as described by me earlier . best wishes