Ask a Urologist   »  

Will removing foreskin reduce pain while having intercourse?

Hi Doc,
I am facing diffculties in penetration while having sex, as its paining for me... can you pelase suggest weather i require to remove the top skin in my pennis... (Sunnat?). Is there any advantages or disadvantages by doing the same?
Age: 26
Weight: 73Kg
Height: 175 Cms
Body type: Average and healthy
Posted Fri, 4 May 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 3 hours later

I will like to know whether you are able to retract back your foreskin when penis is erect. If you are not able to retract then you certainly need to be circumcised.
If skin can be retracted then you need to see whether you have tight frenulum or not. Tight frenulum does cause painful erection and intercourse and it can be treated with frenuloplasty.

Kindly send me pic of your non erect as well erect (foreskin retracted) penis for further guidance.

Take Care