Will prolia cause chest pain, rashes and aching in leg muscles and will these side effects ease in six months period?

I had a Prolia shot on October 20. In addition to rashes, aching leg muscles and weakness, stomach upset and intestinal disturbance, in November I started having chest pains which have increased in intensity and time until they feel like a heart attack, and sometimes require nitro to settle them. Docs say they are not heart and only explanation is Prolia. Will these side effects cease in the six month time period?
Posted Mon, 13 Jan 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Srikanth Reddy 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Yes they will Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for choosing health care magic for posting your query. I have gone through your question in detail and I can understand what you are going through. Prolia is used for osteoporosis during post menopausal period ans is generally said to be a safe drug. Mostly it doesnt cause any trouble. However some of my patients have had similar problems that you are having. Although the symptoms mimic cardiac illness, they are probably not related to the heart as the ECG and echo normally comes normal. You can also get an ECG and Echo done. These will settle down in 2-3 months time on their own. Take plenty of water and ask your treating doctor to add you on anti acid medications like ranitidine. Hope I am able to answer your concerns. If you have any further query, I would be glad to help you. If not, you may close the discussion and if possible you may rate the answer for me, so that I get a good feedback. In future if you wish to contact me directly, you can use the below mentioned link: Wish you good health, Kind regards Dr. Srikanth Reddy M.D.