Will not pulling back foreskin will effect intercourse?

Hi im getting married nxt month. I cant pull back my foreskin..never had sex earlier.. Will this effect my intercourse
Posted Thu, 26 Dec 2013 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 29 minutes later
Brief Answer: Don't do that. Detailed Answer: Dear Friend. Don't play with the nature's creation. That will be automatically retracted during your intercourse. There is no point in retracting it before. No, retracted or not retracted , it will not effect your intercourse. Let the things go on naturally. Wish you a Happy Married life. i hope i am able to solve your query , if still you have any query , you may ask me.