Ask a Urologist   »  

Will masturbation cause any problems in the future?

Urologist
Question
will any problem comes to me?from 8th standard itself im masturbating now im 3rd year ,will any problem cause to me
Posted Fri, 13 Apr 2012 in Penis Problems

Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 6 hours later
Dear,

Mastrubation is a normal phenomenon and almost all males indulge into it at some point of time in there life.Your mastrubation shall not cause any problem but overdo of anything is bad for health. Hence, limit your mastrubation to maximum of 2-3 times per week.

Hope I have answered your query. Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.

Follow-up: Will masturbation cause any problems in the future? 12 hours later
I had sex with two woman and also had oral sex with both will it cause any sexual diseas r aids
Follow-up: Will masturbation cause any problems in the future? 2 minutes later
my girlfriend swallowed my sperm will it cause any problem to her ,because I already had sex with another girl?

Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 13 hours later
Dear,

If the act was not protected one, then there are chances of sexually transmitted disease. It is however not possible for me or any one else to predict the chances of infection. The same stands true for your girl friend.

Hope this answers your query. Let me know if I have missed out on any other concerns.

Follow-up: Will masturbation cause any problems in the future? 11 hours later
how much will costs for hiv test nd how will it take to. get results

Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 33 minutes later
Dear,

You should get HIV testing done 3 months post exposure and should refrain from sexual activity with your girlfriend till you get HIV report.

Wish you good health.

Follow-up: Will masturbation cause any problems in the future? 15 hours later
how to make my wife getting orgasm while doing sex?

Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 2 hours later
Thanks for writing back.
Good foreplay, emotional bonding and the ability to communicate help increase sexual satisfaction and help in achieving orgasms.