Will marijuana interfere with primolut?

Will marijuana interfere with primolut
Posted Thu, 19 Apr 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Sujeet N Charugulla 1 hour later
Hello and thanks for your query.

I shall make an effort to provide you with good professional recommendations specific to your questions.

Yes, it is. Marijuana has so many cerebral, cardiovascular and other detrimental effects. And primolut has the tendency to aggravate side effects like Hypertension, visual disturbances and the likes if you take both. You would be at a great risk if you do.

Get help with support groups if you are dependent on marijuana. It needs treatment if you need good health back.

Let me know if I have missed out any other concern in your question.

Yet again, I duly appreciate your query to me, I do hope that you have found something useful to help you and I shall be glad to answer any further apprehensions.

Dr Sujeet N Charugulla, MBBS, MD
Consultant Physician.