Will lemon juice and honey in lukewarm water help me reduce my weight?

Ayurveda Specialist
I am 72kg height is 161cm, if I have lemon juice and honey in lukewarm water will it helps to reduce my weight.
Posted Wed, 15 Jan 2014 in Ayurveda
Answered by Dr. Nikul Patel 37 minutes later
Brief Answer: Honey for Weightloss Detailed Answer: Hello As per your query regarding uses of honey with lukewarm water with lemon juice. I like to serve you guidance from classical reference of Ayurveda. 1. Honey should not be mixed up in warm water. It should not be used with hot food or water for remedies. 2. Lemon juice is one of the acid and as per Ayurveda food from sour taste also gain weight. So lemon juice also does not work for reducing weight Also after a long term use of lemon juice we have ever seen joint pain problems too. If you are looking for weight loss, as per Ayurveda Guidance: Take 100 ml normal water (not cold not hot or lukewarm) and add 20 grams honey in it. Mixed it and keep it overnight and drink the mixture at morning after you brush your mouth. Make same thing at morning to drink at bed time. Honey will helpful to cut off fat and reducing weight. Hope this helps. Regards, Dr. Nikul Patel Ayurveda Consultant Ahmedabad, India
Follow-up: Will lemon juice and honey in lukewarm water help me reduce my weight? 14 minutes later
ashgourd juice if it is consumed in the morning daily , will it helps to reduce weight, please suggest if any other home remidies which helps to reduce weight by increasing metabolism....
Answered by Dr. Nikul Patel 20 minutes later
Brief Answer: another remedies for reducing weight Detailed Answer: There are many diferent of opinions for reducing weight. Although ashgourd juice cannot alone reduce weight, there is no problem to take it. There are other tips which are needed to maintain weight. 1. Avoid sleep of day time and wake up early in the morning. 2. fast morning walk and jumping rope exercise is effective for this. 3. Yogasana and pranayam also works for that 4. Do not need to follow strict diet, but reduce quantity of diet as 25%. 5. Trifla gugal 2 tabs twice a day and gomutra Haritaki tablet 2 tabs twice a day will works for reducing weight without side effects. Hope this helps. Regards