Will lack of vitamin B causes stress?

is lack of vitamin b causes stress or stress causes lack of vitamin b ?
Posted Thu, 28 Nov 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 11 days later
Brief Answer: Neither causes lack of Vit B Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query Assuming you do not have any absorptive defects of Vitamins, that is, some people have inability to absorb certain vitamins from the food consumed as an inborn defect Vit B complex deficiency mainly arises from inadequate consumption of Vitamin XXXXXXX food. For example strict vegetarians tend to have Vit B12 deficiency because Vit B12 is usually found only in meat. I do agree that stressful life indirectly reflects on your eating habits and this might indirectly cause a Vit B complex deficiency Luckily it is treatable by following a good dietary plan XXXXXXX in green leafy vegetables, eggs and white meat and also by taking Vitamin supplements I hope I was of help, if you have any further queries please get back to me Regards
Follow-up: Will lack of vitamin B causes stress? 2 days later
thanks for god i dont have lack in vitamin b12. although i dun have lack in vitamin b12 i always feel stress why?how can i know of i have inability to absorb vitamins?
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 16 hours later
Brief Answer: Endoscopy Detailed Answer: Thanks for the reply TO know whether or not you have absorptive defects you need to go to a gastroenterologist for an edoscopy and biopsy of your intestine and stomach. A very good indirect test would be to assess your average dietary intake and get your levels of Vitamins, Iron, Protein etc done. I would like to add here these diseases are very rare and most of them will be diagnosed by adulhood You might be feeling stressed due to daily routine activities like work, home, relationships, etc. Please dont skip meals, get adequate sleep and take some time off to do things you love. Exercising daily is the best way to relax, it calms you down. I hope I was of help, I am sorry for the short delay in my reply I was on call at my hospital Regards