Will intake of Maxgallin tablet lead to inflammation and hardening of muscles as an allergic reaction?

Question
Posted Tue, 14 Aug 2012 in Asthma and Allergy

Answered by Dr. Chandra Shekhar Sharma 30 minutes later

Welcome to XXXXXXX

Maxgalin contains pregabalin.

Intake of Maxgalin is not known to cause inflammation and hardening of muscles.

It can cause muscle cramp and myalgia.

Thank you for posting your query. Hope you found my response to your query informative and helpful.

Treatment is to be discontinued, if patient develops severe angioedema. Treatment is withdrawn gradually over a week. It can also cause peripheral edema. Regular vision check is recommended.

If you have further concerns in this regard, I would be happy to discuss those with you as well.

With good wishes,