Will insulin taken as medication show up on an employment performance test?

When an employer says they are doing a performance test and will be testing for insulin and you are taking about 10 units a day, will that show up and how long does it take for insulin to be out of your system?
Posted Wed, 5 Sep 2012 in Diabetes
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 8 hours later

There are different types of recombinant insulin which have different duration of actions.

Some act for long duration and stay in the system for long and some short duration (short acting).

If you can tell me the exact brand and type of the insulin you are on , I shall provide you the exact number of hours after which it is eliminated from the body.

Anticipating your response,