Will hydroxyzine taken with hydrocodone cause ringing in the ears?

will hydroxyzine taken with hydrocodone cause ringing in the ears?
Posted Sun, 15 Sep 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Hydroxyzine & hydrocodone doen't cause ringing ear

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX Hydroxyzine is an antihistaminic, it does not cause ringing in the ear, most common side effect is drowsiness is usually transitory and may disappear in a few days of continued therapy or upon reduction of the dose.
Hydorcodone is narcotic pain reliever, it also does not cause ringing in ear.
I feel you should be examined by an otorhinologist, and rule out other causes of ringing of ear. Most common cause is usually Impacted wax, which needs to be removed.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow-ups. If you like my answers kindly rate it, and write a review as well. Please do not forget to accept it.
Thank you,
Wish you good health.
Dr Arif
You can consult me again directly through my profile