Will gyming for a week make me a little fat ?

will gyming for a week make me go a little fat?
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Weight & Lifestyle
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 2 hours later

What I understand from your query is that you wanted to know that whether after going to gym for one week whether one puts on weight or become fat.

The answer is no. This is not true.

On the contrary one can lose weight by doing exercise in gym as exercise burns calories and in initial days you tend lose water also while doing exercise.

You may build the muscles of some part of body like arms; thighs etc.if the proper exercise regime is not followed.

It is better that you please plan your activity with your instructor well and do target exercise only.

I hope this helps.

Do write again if you have something more to ask.

In case you do not have further query, please accept the answer.