Will excessive masturbation lead to infertility?

Hi, I was doing mastrubation when i was in age 14 & & at that time i was doing frequently, When i was in age 18 it was done twice or thrice in a week so does it affect my sperm fertality for pregancy of my wife
Posted Mon, 11 Jun 2012 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 14 minutes later

Masturbation is a physiological act and done by most of teens and young adults. It is absolutely a normal thing and it will not have any effect on general health.

Even semen quality, production etc.nothing is affected.

Semen production is a continuous process.When ever by masturbation or sexual act it is released,the new production replaces it.

Please, rest assured that due to masturbation you will not have any problems in future life.

I hope this helps.

Please write again if you have something more to ask.

In case you do not have further query, please accept the answer.

Wishing you all the best for time to come.

Follow-up: Will excessive masturbation lead to infertility? 59 minutes later
I mean to say that my sperm will have enough things to get my wife pregnant, since i read online that it will affect ur sperm due to over mastrubation
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 4 hours later

Good to hear from you again.

Yes, your sperms will be in enough quantity and of good quality.

Masturbation does not lead to any change in quantity and quality of sperms.

What ever information that you have from any source is misleading and not correct.

Please do not worry.