Will excess of masturbation and small penis size affect the married life?

Question
Sir, I am 25 year old...Per day i am doing min 1 and XXXXXXX 2 times doing masturbation.it will spoil my life after getting marrie
Posted Tue, 8 May 2012 in Men Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Jasvinder Singh 37 minutes later

At a younger age people usually have more sex drive and their frequency of masturbation is maximum. You can indulge in this activity as long as it is pleasurable and you have the drive for it. It should not cause you any pain.

If you are doing excessive masturbation, then you have to decrease the frequency. You cannot stop masturbation totally because it is not a permanent solution.

Masturbation will not cause any problem in your married life if not over done. It will not cause any infertility.

For this purpose:
1) First of all find out the cause of excessive masturbation. It could be because you are bored, lonely, hurt, stressed or it could be because of pains from the past.

2) Identify the time when you indulge in masturbation frequently. If supposing it is at night then exercise just before going to bed. Exercise will also help you to be more tired and fall asleep faster.

3) Try to identify and focus on activities that make you feel better. Motivate yourself to do things for yourself.

4) Talk with your friends and family and join a gym along with your friends so that you spend maximum time outside where you cannot indulge in masturbation.

5) Regular exercise and proper diet are essential to good health. Exercise is of paramount importance because it releases endorphins from the body.

6) Join yoga and meditation classes to keep your mind calm and relaxed
Unfortunately there is no medicine or device to stop excessive masturbation and the above mentioned lifestyle techniques will help you in dealing with excessive masturbation.

Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.

Regards.

Follow-up: Will excess of masturbation and small penis size affect the married life? 14 hours later
Dear Sir,

i have dust allergy..,Daily i am using these 2 medicines like (Allegra 180mg, Alerid-D) .Lst 4 months i tried this . still not no effect from Tablets. give me permanent solution for this

Answered by Dr. Jasvinder Singh 3 hours later

Thanks for writing back.

In addition to the antiallergic tablets ( Allegra, alerid), you can incorporate some lifestyle measures also.

For this remove drapes, feather pillows, upholstered furniture, non-washable comforters and soft toys.

Replace carpets with linoleum or wood. Vacuum soft furniture and curtains as well as floor and wash carpets and upholstery with special cleaners, such as benzyl benzoate or tannic acid spray.

Wash all bedding in hot water (hotter than 130°F) every 7 to 10 days. Don't use mattress pads. Cover mattress and pillows with plastic covers and lower the humidity in your home.

These antiallergic tablets are the first line of treatment for dust mite allergy but you can ask your doctor to prescribe you antihistaminic tablets also.

Apart from that immunotherapy or allergy shots is another alternative.

Regards.

Follow-up: Will excess of masturbation and small penis size affect the married life? 5 hours later
Dear Sir,

one more sex problem.
My Penis is in very small size when i was in normal situation..,But at that time of doing masturbation or Seeing some Blue film is showing big.Is this normal one for all.
Or any solution to improve my penis showing big at normal situation

Answered by Dr. Jasvinder Singh 20 minutes later
Hello XXXXXXX

Thanks for writing back.

The size of an erect penis usually over 2 inches is normal. If during masturbation it is big, then your penis size is absolutely normal. The woman’s vaginal length adjusts according to the penis size. There are no pills that can increase the size as advertized. Worrying too much can affect your sexual performance.

There have been techniques which are used to increase the size of the penis like jelqing, penis stretching exercises as stretching makes cells composing your penis grow increasing the length of your penis and kegel exercises which target the pubococcygeus muscle and thus helps in maintaining the erection for a longer time. You should go ahead with these exercises only after a consultation with your urologist as they have their own side effects.

The only useful methods are penis enlargement surgery and inflatable implants. But they are also not without side effects which concern mostly with side effects of surgery.

If you are having normal erections and the size is fine during masturbation, nothing is to be done.

Hope this answers your query.