Will emergency contraceptive pill show up in a medical check up?
User rating for this question
had an unprotected sex yesterday at 3:30 pm. not sure about ejaculation of sperms. i want to take unwanted 72. but i am in a medication of my irregular periods. and i will have a medical check up after two months..so i'm worried about that check up may show that i had taken pill..is it so??
Posted Sat, 1 Feb 2014 in Birth Control
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 13 minutes later
Brief Answer: no, it will not show up Detailed Answer: Hello, I have read your query. Please go ahead and take the unwanted 72 tablet as you wish. No, this medication will not show up on the medical check up that you have after two months. Please relax on this. You can continue to take Chrominac A. Hope this is clear to you. Let me know if you have more queries.
People also viewed
- Tri sprintec and alcohol
- Depo provera causes digestive problems
- Tri sprintec heavy cramps
- Infants upper back is swollen
- Emergency contraceptive pill in periods
- Sinus infection lower back numbness
- Usages of emergency contraceptive pill
- No missed period pain in right side
- My upper back hurts when i swallow
- Small imovable lump on back near spine
- Loestrin 24 red eyes
- Levonorgestrel emergency contraceptive pills
- Emergency contraceptive pill cvs
- Indented muscle in back
- Yasmin as emergency contraceptive pill