Will emergency contraceptive pill show up in a medical check up?
User rating for this question
had an unprotected sex yesterday at 3:30 pm. not sure about ejaculation of sperms. i want to take unwanted 72. but i am in a medication of my irregular periods. and i will have a medical check up after two months..so i'm worried about that check up may show that i had taken pill..is it so??
Posted Sat, 1 Feb 2014 in Birth Control
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 13 minutes later
Brief Answer: no, it will not show up Detailed Answer: Hello, I have read your query. Please go ahead and take the unwanted 72 tablet as you wish. No, this medication will not show up on the medical check up that you have after two months. Please relax on this. You can continue to take Chrominac A. Hope this is clear to you. Let me know if you have more queries.
People also viewed
- Cerazette decreased vaginal secretions
- Hard bump between vagina and anus
- Painful bump between testicles and anus
- Emergency contraceptive pill in periods
- How long till cerazette is effective
- Usages of emergency contraceptive pill
- Light pink discharge cerazette
- On cerazette vaginal discomfortdryness
- Cyst between vagina and anus
- Levonorgestrel emergency contraceptive pills
- Symptoms of antral erosion
- Emergency contraceptive pill cvs
- Flappy skin between anus and vagina
- Cerazette side effects on discharge
- Yasmin as emergency contraceptive pill