Will drinking Guinness upset my stomach?

will drinking guiness upset my smomach
Posted Mon, 30 Apr 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 2 hours later
Hello and thanks for the query.

Regarding your question regarding the name brand beer Guinness. This is a beer which is not well known for causing abdominal issues or abdominal pai. However, if you have a pre-existing issue with stomach concerns such as gastritis or gastroesophageal refulx, drinking this beer may exacerbate it.

As with any type of alcohol, exercising moderation in consumption is always the best way to operate.

I thank you again for submitting your query. I hope my answer has been helpful and informative. If you have any additional concerns I would be happy to address them.

Dr. Galamaga