Will crystal bubbly show up in a urine drug test?

i was wonding about the new drug called crystaal bubbly ,will it show up in a 7 panal urine drug test and please tell me what is in it that would show a positive
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Drug Abuse
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 8 hours later

Crystal bubbly is commonly used in bath salts. Since the general ingredients in bath salts are Mephedrone and Methylenedioxypyrovalerone (MDPV). We should discuss about these.

My research on the subject found that the urine 7 panel drug test has no inclusion of the metabolies of mephedrone or MDPV. 7 panel drug test detects the following:

So crystal bubby may not be detected.

Hope I answered your question.

Follow-up: Will crystal bubbly show up in a urine drug test? 5 hours later
I have had perscriptions for hydrocodon in the past and taken someones hydocodon that was different milligrams would that show the exact type of pill on a 7 panal urine test
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 10 hours later

Thanks for the follow up.

Hydrocodon and its metabolites are shown on urine 7 panel drug test if taken in the recent past like a week to 10 days. It would not differ whether it is your prescription or someone else.