Will consuming tea in one breath help reduce weight?

Orthopaedic Surgeon
If I consume cold XXXXXXX tea in one breath will it help me in loosing weight
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Weight Loss
Answered by Dr. Aashish Raghu 39 minutes later

XXXXXXX tea is formed from the plant Camillia sinensis. It is known for its many medical properties. It has natural antioxidants which can relieve stress, and also improve and boost immunity.

It is known to increase metabolism of fats which will help in weight loss. It also reduces appetite. It also lowers the bad cholesterol levels in the body and controls Diabetes. It also has good effect in preventing cancer.

XXXXXXX tea can be consumed 2-4 cups a day with warm water preferably. Do not add sugar to the XXXXXXX tea. It is not required to consume XXXXXXX tea in 'one breath’; you may sip comfortably and drink it.

Avoid intake of high carbohydrate diet. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and XXXXXXX leafy vegetables. Drink plenty of water. Do daily brisk walking for 40 minutes a day. Get 6-8 hours of sleep a day. All these measures along with XXXXXXX tea will definitely help to lose weight quickly.

I hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries.