Will blockage in right sinus and heaviness in face cause a raised skull?
User rating for this question
Hello, I've got a problem that is starting to worry me. I usually wake up with my right sinus completely blocked and i feel heaviness in that side of my face (fullness, tiredness). The skin around my eye is also a lot darker than on my left side. I was also wondering If when left with this problem for over a year, can it cause the skull to become slightly raised? I feel as though someone is squeezing my nose a lot of the time with pressure on either side of the nose and above the right eye. I then sometimes feel a twisting motion. I will answer any questions thank you I would just like to add that i have no sneezing, coughing or runny nose.
Posted Wed, 25 Dec 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Hariom Sharma 54 minutes later
Brief Answer: Right Sinusitis Detailed Answer: Hi Sir, I have gone through your query and medical history. It suggests that you may be suffering from the right sinusitis. For this disease, in our patient I advised--- 1. Nasal irrigation by normal saline through Neti Pot. 2. Steam Inhalation three times a day. 3. Nasal decongestant and systemic decongestant. For clear cut diagnosis and exclusion of the other disease you may go for the--- 1. CT scan of the paranasal sinuses. 2. Nasal endoscopy. 3. Consult with ENT specialist. If you have any doubt, I will be available for your query.
People also viewed
- Black spot in hear
- Jaw pain and ear pain after hitting head
- Sinus ear blockage
- Do herpes bumps have white tips
- Black out hearing loss
- Can black walnutwormwood help with sinus infections
- Sinus problems with ear blockage
- Lump in throat and black gums
- How to remove a hair splinter
- Why does my stomach hurt while smoking crystal meth?
- Sinus blockage with swollen glands
- Maxillary sinus blockage symptoms
- Sinus blockage causing numbness
- How to remove black spot on tounge
- Is carrot juice good for lipomas