Will I have regular periods after consuming 23 pills?

I took 23 pills before my seven day break accidentally, will this be ok? I am 19
Posted Mon, 17 Feb 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 46 minutes later
Brief Answer: You will be ok Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for posting your query on XXXXXXX From your query it seems that you are taking oral contraceptive pills. You have taken 23 pills instead of 21 pills and now you are worried if you will be ok. Let me know if I am wrong. If this is the case then you will have no problems. You will get your periods on the expected date or 2 dates later. It will be ok. If you can describe in detail the pills that you have taken, I will be better able to help you. Hope it helps. Dr Vaishalee
Follow-up: Will I have regular periods after consuming 23 pills? 1 hour later
Yes that's right I took 21 microgynon and 2 cilest because I didn't have my new prescription yet and I didn't want to delay resuming taking my pills after the previous break
Answered by Dr. Vaishalee Punj 13 hours later
Brief Answer: Do not take more tablets Detailed Answer: Hi again You will be ok. Maybe your periods will get delayed for 2 days. You should be on seven day break now, unless you really want to delay your periods. Regards Dr Vaishalee