Will I be pregnant after having sex without penetration?
User rating for this question
can a woman get pregnant if she is virgin, with no penetration only dry sex.
Posted Sat, 18 Jan 2014 in Getting Pregnant
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 22 minutes later
Brief Answer: Highly Unlikely Detailed Answer: Dear XXXXXXX Thanks for sharing with us. It is highly unlikely to get pregnant without having intercourse , as sperms are required to reach to ovum that too during the ovulation period of a female. So , a conception is possible practically after an intercourse. However , during a foreplay , if any touching by penis on vagina has been committed , then rarely , there are chances , as initial secretions from penis also contains sperms. So , in short , if any how , sperms reach the ovum then only pregnancy can result. Otherwise , it's not possible. If still afraid , a woman may wait for her periods , if she misses them , she can get Urine Pregnancy Test (UPT) done by kit available in the market. UPT usually comes positive after 10 days of conception. I hope i am able to solve your query , still if you have any query , you may ask me. Stay Healthy Dr Anshul Varshney
Follow-up: Will I be pregnant after having sex without penetration? 23 hours later
today is her 28th day of period and she is getting white creamy substance instead of blood.can you please help me on this..
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 7 minutes later
Brief Answer: Wait and Watch. Detailed Answer: Dear XXXXXXX 28th day of cycle means she would get her periods in a day or two , if not pregnant. However , white creamy discharge can be there normally before commencement of bleeding. Don't worry , wait for 2 days , highly unlikely that she would get pregnant if she had no intercourse. Even if no periods after 2-3 days , get an evaluation. I hope I am able to answer your query. If you don't have any further query , please close the discussion and rate it. All the best.
Follow-up: Will I be pregnant after having sex without penetration? 3 minutes later
Thanks Doc that helped us :)
Answered by Dr. Anshul Varshney 4 minutes later
Brief Answer: Thanks Detailed Answer: I am glad , I could help you. Iwould be glad if you could write a short review , which encourages us for better work. Do intimate us , when she gets her periods!! Good luck.
People also viewed
- Should i consult a gynecologist while trying to conceive
- What is the reason for brown mucus discharge after ovulation
- How to treat ear buzzing
- Hip popping pain in buttocks
- Subacromial-subdeltoid bursitis treatment
- Pregnant without penetration chances
- Is glycomet responsible for weight gain and gas formation
- Had sex without penetration will i be pregnant
- Will i be pregnant after having sex without penetration
- Bv and hpv
- Is it possible to be pregnant without penetration
- Herpes simplex 1 on buttocks
- Is fertilization possible if ejaculation happens in a cloth
- Will taking fraxiparine improve chances of conception
- Pregnant without penetration