Will Belviq be effective after reducing the dose?
User rating for this question
Belviq...it makes me dizzy Can i lessen dose? And will belviq still be effective.? Thanks YYYY@YYYY
Posted Sun, 15 Dec 2013 in Mental Health
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 59 minutes later
Brief Answer: No Detailed Answer: Hello, I have read your query. To answer your query straight - No, you cannot lessen the dose of Belviq. And, if you do so, it can become less effective or completely ineffective. If you have started the course recently, I suggest you to continue with the prescribed dose for 12 weeks. If the desired result is not seen, then you can stop the medicine in consultation with your doctor. Dizziness is the common side effect of Belviq. Please wait for it to subside by itself. It should be gone by a week's time of starting the treatment. Meanwhile, drink plenty of fluids orally with lots of fruit juices. Let me know if you have more queries. Wish you good health.
People also viewed
- Is nightmares a side effect of belviq?
- Drugs/medication for chronic dandruff
- Is depression a side effect of belviq?
- Will belviq be effective after reducing the dose
- Drugs/medication for mast cell disease
- Is convulsions a side effect of belviq?
- Heart rate over 137
- Pregnancy blood pressure 13790
- Is restlessness a side effect of belviq?
- Drugs/medication for intramural leiomyoma
- 138 60 blood pressure
- Blood pressure 137 over 90
- Is 137 cholesterol good
- Drugs/medication for retinoblastoma
- Drugs/medication for aspermia