Why the wound on my leg is still hurting inspite of using duofilm?

Hi Doctor, There is a wound in my leg from past 3 months. And i've used this forum before and as per the Doctor suggestion i've used Duofilm , But after using this the wound has grown bigger and i'm not able to sleep at night and it hurts while walking. I'm attaching the snap shot of wound before and after using the Duofilm. Please help me..
Posted Mon, 10 Mar 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 41 minutes later
Brief Answer: stop using duofilm Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query. Duofilm is a good treatment, but probably you have over used it. This might have caused ulceration. Actually Duofilm should be used an alternate day and should be applied only on the wart and not in surrounding area. Stop using it now and apply an antibacterial cream like mupirocine. This will help in healing the lesion. Once the lesion heals and skin becomes hard, you can go for further treatment like excision of the wart using radiofrequency ablator. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you
Follow-up: Why the wound on my leg is still hurting inspite of using duofilm? 25 minutes later
Thanks for the prompt reply doctor. But my question is when will this issue gets resolved.. I'm tired of all this problems.. Is there any permanent fix for this issue. Please help me and i'm staying in bangalore, If possible please suggest any doctor in bangalore or if you are staying in bangalore i'm ready to meet you.
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 13 hours later
Brief Answer: details below Detailed Answer: Hello I am guiding you on same lines. I asked you to stop the application so that your skin can recover. It will take around 5 days. Later you can meet Dr XXXXXXX at kims or dr sachidanand at bangalore medical college. Presently I am not in Bangalore else would have felt happy to help you. Thank you