Why no pregnancy after marriage? No satisfaction. Musli extra power has side effects?

my name is suresh i 23 years old i married before 6 months upto now 6 months is completed my marriage but there no pragnency coming to my wife. but iam strugulling in sex but there is no sathisfaction in sex why means while iam 13 years old i will satisfyed own through my hand regularly. i want take take musli extra power any side effect will come while take that.
Posted Mon, 23 Apr 2012 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Abhijeet Deshmukh, 41 minutes later

Thank you for posting your query.

Your query seems to be related to two major issues, namely, pregnancy and satisfaction. Let me write about both of them separately.

1) Pregnancy - If you are planning for a child, you will have to be aware of the most fertile period of the females. The most favorable period for pregnancy, when a woman can become pregnant, is around the 15th day after the beginning of her menstrual cycle (periods). Thus, you may concentrate your efforts around this time period.

It does happen to a lot of couples that it takes time for the female to get pregnant. Please be patient and do not let this issue contribute to your anxiety.

If you wish, you can consult fertility experts for a thorough examination of the problem, if you are not able to have a baby for a long time. There are a few tests that your doctor will advice you both, which can reveal any problems with conception.

2) Satisfaction - Masturbation with your own hand can induce a habit of getting satisfied by it. And once you have intercourse with your wife, the stimulation of the genital areas usually may not be adequate enough for a satisfactory performance. This is also a common finding and you should not be worried too much about it.

You can gradually acquaint yourself with deriving pleasure out of sexual intercourse. You may use the ayurvedic medicine you have mentioned in the query, however, it will be difficult to judge its effectiveness. And as your marriage grows older, you and your wife will be much closer emotionally. This itself can improve your satisfaction with the sexual intercourse.

I hope this helps you. Please let me know if you want to discuss more.

I wish you good health.

Dr Abhijeet Deshmukh, MD

Follow-up: Why no pregnancy after marriage? No satisfaction. Musli extra power has side effects? 20 hours later
iam not satisfying in sex i want to use musli extra power capsule any side effect will come it will use means.
Answered by Dr. Abhijeet Deshmukh, 2 hours later

The product seems to be a herbal medicine. There may be no side effects of this medicine.

Wish you good health.

Dr Abhijeet Deshmukh, MD
Follow-up: Why no pregnancy after marriage? No satisfaction. Musli extra power has side effects? 1 hour later
hi sir my age is 24 years old iam not satisfying in sex while doing sex my wife want to do a sex 1 hour but iam doing just 1 to 2 minutes please tel me sir any medicine is thes for long time sex for satisfaction that medicine should not side effect to our body in futhure.
Answered by Dr. Abhijeet Deshmukh, 9 hours later

I do understand your concern.

It is not realistic to expect the sexual intercourse to go on for one hour. You should talk with your wife regarding this. She may not be asking for the actual intercourse for one hour. But the act of love making involves a lot of foreplay and talking with your partner.

You can spend some good time talking and cuddling with her. You can also use your hands and fingers to give pleasure to your partner. Women are capable of orgasm multiple times. You can focus on giving her the orgasm first by stimulating her private parts with your hands. After this, you can perform intercourse.

As days and weeks pass, both of you will be able to enjoy satisfying sex. There are a few medicines which help maintain erection for a longer time. The best one so far is called Tablet Tadalafil (Brand name-Tadalis). With the help of this medicine, you will be able to perform sexual intercourse more number of times than usual. However, this medicine may not help you prolong the duration. This is a prescription drug. Please get it prescribed from your doctor.

Hope this information helps and hope I answered all your questions. Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries. Wish you Good Health.

Dr Abhijeet Deshmukh, MD