Why is the thermometer not showing up when I am feeling feverish?

Dear Dr. I am 65 for as long as I remember myself (not always) I feel that I have fever but thermometr does not show. When I was about about 20 - 25 thermpmeter would show about 37.3 C. This happens mostly afternoon. Thank you, XXXXXXX
Posted Sat, 11 Jan 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 3 hours later
Brief Answer: some work up, physician review and Bcomplex Detailed Answer: Hi XXXXXXX Welcome to healthcare Magic! It is for sure that it is not fever because no fever last that long. You may be feeling feverish for some other reasons like hyperthyroidism, nutritional deficiency or depression. These are myriad possibilities. You should get reviewed by a physician of your locality. Also get complete blood counts, ESR, thyroid function tests to start with. You may start OTC Complex and antioxidants combination and see the response. If deficiency is the cause then you will feel better in a week time. I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you. Take Care!
Follow-up: Why is the thermometer not showing up when I am feeling feverish? 45 minutes later
Thank you Dr XXXXXXX I forgot to mention that the XXXXXXX of my solar plexus is very sensitive. Most of the time just light tapping is painfull. XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 42 hours later
Brief Answer: may be peptic disorder, get evaluated Detailed Answer: Hi XXXX, Welcome back . The feeling of hypersensitivity in solar plexus region may be related to acid peptic disorder which is commonly associated with other problems. Better to get investigated first and then analyze after a physical clinical evaluation. I hope you will be benefitted by the advice.