Why is susten SR prescribed for irregular period?
User rating for this question
Hi Doctor, I have irregular period. Doctor advised me to take susten SR 300 for 5 nights. What is the use whether it helps to get pregnant or to get monthly period.
Posted Wed, 26 Mar 2014 in Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by Dr. Som Biswas 11 minutes later
Brief Answer: Its responsible for getting periods on time. Detailed Answer: Hi XXXX Susten is progesterone tablet. Its responsible for getting periods on time. Susten can also be used vaginally in case you need it for providing additional progesterone to help sustain pregnancy after IUI or IVF cycles but it is does not help you to get pregnant. I hope i cleared your doubt.
People also viewed
- Botox affect menstrual cycle
- Is colazal a steroid
- Amway positrim affects menstrual cycle
- Zofran pediatric dosage odt
- Why is susten sr prescribed for irregular period
- Red bull affect my menstrual cycles
- Have pcos prescribed susten ovacet clomipure for irregular periods safe
- Is azathioprine a steroid
- Is serevent a steroid
- Does bee pollen affect menstrual cycle
- Gemfibrozil 600mg tab teva
- Irregular periods prescribed with susten urine pregnancy test negative
- Calcium levels and affect on menstruation
- Why susten vt is prescribed
- Susten 300 for irregular periods