Why is susten SR prescribed for irregular period?
User rating for this question
Hi Doctor, I have irregular period. Doctor advised me to take susten SR 300 for 5 nights. What is the use whether it helps to get pregnant or to get monthly period.
Posted Wed, 26 Mar 2014 in Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by Dr. Som Biswas 11 minutes later
Brief Answer: Its responsible for getting periods on time. Detailed Answer: Hi XXXX Susten is progesterone tablet. Its responsible for getting periods on time. Susten can also be used vaginally in case you need it for providing additional progesterone to help sustain pregnancy after IUI or IVF cycles but it is does not help you to get pregnant. I hope i cleared your doubt.
People also viewed
- What is the remedy for bilirubin
- Why is susten sr prescribed for irregular period
- Have pcos prescribed susten ovacet clomipure for irregular periods safe
- Sudafed menstrual blood flow
- Low blood flow in menstruation
- Suggest the best diet pill to lose weight
- Thick blood during period
- What medicines could interfere when on paroxetine
- Getting menstrual blood on penis
- What do you suggest for diabetes
- Irregular periods prescribed with susten urine pregnancy test negative
- Why susten vt is prescribed
- How to stop massive blood flow
- What causes night sweats after gallstone surgery
- Susten 300 for irregular periods