Why is my wife not able to conceive?

Infertility Specialist
my wife is not able 2 conceive and mate many doctors and 4 times IUI also done. no issues in both the ppl report. plz suggest what can b done.
Posted Mon, 10 Mar 2014 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 9 minutes later
Brief Answer: Details Detailed Answer: Hi, I read your query and I understand your concerns. Following is my reply: 1) Please send me your semen analysis report if done. 2) Please send me HSG report or laparoscopy report of your wife. 3) Please send me any hormonal blood test reports if done. 4) The reports above would help me to analyze any problem in both of you and advice accordingly. I would give detailed reply after receiving your response. Let me know if you have anymore questions. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol