Why is my stomach swollen and tight after having food?
User rating for this question
Hi ...every time after I take food, I feel my stomach is swollen and tight. NO irritation in throat or anywhere...but feel very discomfort.
Posted Sat, 18 Jan 2014 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 16 minutes later
Brief Answer: Detailed answer given below Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for posting your query. I am Dr.Ratnakar Kini and I am pleased to assist you. You are having dyspeptic symptoms. You would get benefited with the medication lesuride . You can discuss with your doctor about this medication. If the symptoms persist, you may need to undergo a few tests like an upper GI endoscopy, blood glucose etc. I hope that answers your question. Let me know if I can assist you further. Regards, Dr.Ratnakar Kini, Velammal Hospital, Mogappair.
Follow-up: Why is my stomach swollen and tight after having food? 1 hour later
is there any medication to be prescribed... ?
Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 15 hours later
Brief Answer: Answer given below Detailed Answer: Hi, We do not give prescription online. I have mentioned about the medication in my previous post. You can discuss about this medication with your doctor. I have also mentioned about the tests to be done. Let me know if I can assist you further. Regards, Dr.Ratnakar Kini
Follow-up: Why is my stomach swollen and tight after having food? 4 hours later
Sure..thanks a lot for your information...
Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 52 minutes later
Brief Answer: Welcome Detailed Answer: Welcome
People also viewed
- Swollen stomach after miscarriage
- Ovarian fluid filled cyst and candida yeast
- Indigestion wake up burping
- Inflamed sentinel pile
- Can candida cause testicle pain
- Infant constipation gray stool
- Swollen stomach after pregnancy
- Swollen stomach after appendectomy
- Use of ecstasy and candidas infections
- Candida v3 tablets during pregnancy
- Why is my stomach swollen and tight after having food
- Intestine problem in new born baby
- Exfoliative keratolysis and candida
- Inflamed bowel
- Swollen stomach after food poisoning