Why is my right testicle larger than the left?
User rating for this question
My right testicle is larger than left.
Posted Tue, 4 Mar 2014 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. T Chandrakant 11 minutes later
Brief Answer: Please tell me more. Detailed Answer: Hi. This is definitely a thing to worry and find out the reason for the enlargement. Was the swelling of a sudden onset, with pain ? Was there a trauma? If the swelling has come suddenly with lots of pain- this can be due to infection or torsion of the testes. If this is slowly increasing and painless there can be a hydrocele, meaning collection of fluid in the sac of testis. If the swelling reduces on lying down, relatively painless and increases on standing or coughing it can be a hernia. IN such patients I would advice to get the swelling physically checked by a Surgeon and if needed go for an ultrasonography of the scrotum. If the swelling is sudden with a lot of pain, I would advise you to see the Doctor urgently to rule out torsion as this is an emergency and should be operated within 6 hours to save the testis. I hope this answer satisfies you. Contact us if you have further queries.
People also viewed
- Why is my right testicle larger than the left
- My scrotum has a soft lump
- Any suggestion for left side testicle larger than right
- Olive oil good for testicular pain
- Male impotence mumps
- Side effectsof rabonik plus medical
- Side effectszolfres sleeping pills overdose
- Warfarin effect on spleen
- What are the effects of vdrl
- Right testicle harder than left
- Right testicle is downer than left problem?
- Itchy testicals zyrtec helps
- Left testis pain because ball hit while playing
- Side effects of xtraglow
- My right testicle is larger than the left one