Why is my penis bending and slipping during sexual encounter?

Excellent

Question
i am 22years old....i tried doing sex witth my gf..but while doing that my penis bends and it slips....it is hard but cant enter...what should i do...once my wife comes will she get pregnant ?is there any medicine so that i can e before
Posted Wed, 15 Jan 2014 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Sudhir 54 minutes later
Brief Answer: Hello Detailed Answer: Welcome to XXXXXXX This is not major problem and happens with many couples in their initial sexual encounter. Generally the issue is either intact hymen(a thin vaginal membrane in virgin girls) or smaller vagina. Most couple are fine after few initial problems. So don't worry. you don't need any medications for this.Nor this means you are not fertile. So just have patience and be supportive towards each other. Hope this helps.Please ask if there are doubts. Regards.

Follow-up: Why is my penis bending and slipping during sexual encounter? 10 hours later
thank you sir,and i masturbate while lying on floor and rub my penis to the floor like we doing sex....is that good enough?

Answered by Dr. Sudhir 57 minutes later
Brief Answer: Thanks for follow up. Detailed Answer: Yes, that proves there are no issues about erection and ejaculation.So no need to be concerned.