Why is my child screaming when waking up from bed?

My 7 month old grandson has started SCREAMING at intervals during waking time. Very loud and is not crying at the time. I have raised 2 noisy sons and have been a nurse for 40 years and the character of the screaming does not seem natural to me. Thoughts?
Posted Mon, 3 Feb 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 5 hours later
Brief Answer: It can be normal Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. Since the phonation is in its initial stage the babies find it entertaining to scream. I would consider it normal if your grandson is not troubled or getting breathless during screaming. This is very common in babies of his age. I am sure it will fade of in coming or the other next month. Regards,