Why is my chest pain hurting my breast bone and what are the findings from the lung CT scan?

I have pain in my right chest that comes and goes if I turn it hurts by my breast bone. My white blood count is 11.2, Homocysteine Tot is 15.7, Neut Abs Auto is 8.2, D-Dimer is: < 200, sodium levle is 135, Potasium Level is 3.0, chloride is 96, drvvt is 46.3,drvvt mis 1:1,, 41.2, drvvt confirm ratio is 1:16. Those are all blood levels that are either elevated low or high. What does that mean. I have a fast pulse if I do anything and I sweat, chest pain on right, right swollen foot and leg on on the right. Pain in right side, nausiated. My doctor thought it was my heart and I had an angigram and I have a heart of a 25 year old. I am a 53 year old women. I also get a internal rash through out the day on my chest, and down my arms and on my upper back no bumps and it is hot to touch and then it goes a way. I had a CT scan done and it showed mild atelectasis in the lung bases. 6mm nodule in the right lung along the right minor fissure, likely represents a non calcified granuloma, small calcified granuloma scatter througout both lungs. calcified and noncalcified mediastinal and hilar lymph nodes. Calcified granulomas in the spleen. I woke up this morning and my right side now hurts really bad for the first time. My doctor is sending me to a specialist but each day I feel worse can you help me and the specialist has not contacted me yet for an appointment. Could I have blood clots or what could it be?
Posted Tue, 21 Jan 2014 in Blood Disorders
Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 6 hours later
Brief Answer: Followup Detailed Answer: Hello, I submitted an answer of this question for you. Please let me know if you have any additional specific concerns and we can review all of them here. Thanks again for sharing your healthcare concern with us. Dr. G