Why is my baby's teeth broken in lower part?

Infertility Specialist
my baby teeth is becoming damaged I mean it is being broken itself from lower part half part and like wise. he is 22 months old and generally breast feeding this is happening since last one month or more..
Posted Thu, 23 Jan 2014 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 1 hour later
Brief Answer: hi Detailed Answer: Hi Dentition cannot get damaged by itself. It needs to be examined whether it is happening due to decay or calcium deficiency. Please get examined by a pedodontist who deals with teeth of children as it needs to be seen and examined before treatment. Let me know if you have any more questions. Regards Dr. Mahesh Koregol